Money laundering is the process by which offenders using the facilities, financial institutions and banks laundering their illicit earnings and make it legitimate. In order to identify this process, governments have always been seeking numerous reports from their banks.
On the other hand, identify the methods and behaviors of money laundering has gradually be more complex regarding to the development of electronic banking and recognizing these behaviors is not possible due to massive amounts of information in a database without the use of anti-money laundering systems. Anti-money laundering system has an obligation to collect the scattered information in a database and processing operations and anti-money laundering system has an obligation to collect the scattered information in a database and processing operations.
- Watch-List Filtering
- Know Your Customer
- Transaction Monitoring
- Case Management
- Intolerance additional load on the bank operational servers through operations of this system by the creation of Data Warehouse
- Accuracy and high speed in data mining process, analysis, and reporting to the systems based on “Relational Data Modeling” bbecause of Model-Based Design “Dimensional” which is implemented by using OLAP
- High accuracy in the detection methods and data mining algorithms based on dimensional models
- Simplicity, intelligence and educable
- Reporting efficient and fast
- Generate reports required by the Central Bank, design and print any reports presented by each user and providing outputs as graph and list of suspicious persons
- Find people suspected to money laundering, money laundering and related behavioral patterns of individuals in a network for the purpose of money laundering using data mining “Supervised” and “Unsupervised” with the lowest False Positive؛
- High ability in detecting money laundering due to the wide diversity of data mining methods and using Clustering, Decision Tree, Link Analysis and Linear Analysis
- Simply the process of adding the “New Rule”, in comparison with the old system of anti-money laundering which worked based on Rule-based and make the possibility of calculating and presenting the risk of any Rule individually for each Case